Friday, September 25, 2009

I HAVE A FRIEND


I have a friendWho is perfect for me
She listens to all my problems
No matter how dumb they may be
She likes herself for who she is

And never tries to change
She tells me to be myse
lf And that I should never change
She was shy on the phone

But she would still call
And we would talk for hours
About nothing at all
We would talk about love and life

And discuss what we wanted to be
She knew just how I felt
And how happy I could be
She listens to me patiently

But never judges what I do or say
She helped with all my problems
And never went away
I never once felt judged by her

How much that meant to me
That I could tell her all my dreams
And she would listen to me
My friend never goes and tells

What is dear to me
She keeps it all bottled up inside
And doesn't spread it like a bee
I am thankful for that friend of mine

Our friendship will never end
And she will always be there
For she is my best friend

1 comment:

  1. A markup language used to structure text and multimedia documents and to set up hypertext links
    between documents, used extensively on the World Wide Web.
    HTML, which stands for HyperText Markup Language, is the predominant markup language for
    web pages. It provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural
    semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes and other items.
    It allows images and objects to be embedded and can be used to create interactive forms.
    It is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of "tags" surrounded by angle brackets
    within the web page content. It can embed scripts in languages such as JavaScript which affect
    the behavior of HTML webpages. HTML can also be used to include Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define
    the appearance and layout of text and other material. The W3C, maintainer of both HTML and CSS standards,
    encourages the use of CSS over explicit presentational markup.
    HTML - Definition


    In computing, HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is a markup language designed for
    the creation of web pages and other information viewable in a browser. The focus
    of HTML is on the presentation of information—paragraphs, fonts, italics, tables,
    and so forth—rather than the semantics—what the words mean.

    Originally defined as a highly simplified subset of SGML, which is used
    by organizations with highly complex publishing requirements, HTML is now
    an international standard (ISO/IEC 15445:2000). The HTML specification is
    maintained mainly by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).

    The initial versions of HTML were very tolerant of simple kinds of coding mistakes. The browser commonly made assumptions about intent, and proceeded with the rendering. Over time, the trend has been to create an increasingly strict language syntax. HTML 4.01 is the current version, although the W3C is moving toward replacing it with XHTML, which applies the relentlessly strict checking of XML to the HTML world.

    ReplyDelete